Blue Hippo is a thief.They promised to refund my money in 45 days.

It has been 60 days and I'm still waiting. The company needs to be shut down and a class action suit should be filed against them. I have called many times and they keep me on hold for 45 minutes or more. They said the payment is processing.

How long does it take for you to process a refund if the account has been cancelled?

They take advantage of people with bad credit instead of helping them.They should not be allowed to advertise any longer.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

I too had my bank pull back as many payments as they could.They could only go back 2 months.I chose to go to the Atty General in Maryland.

First I went to a mediator..in Nov. 2008.She told me that nothing happens quickly with BH and I would have to be patience. They got Blue Hippo to put in writing that they would refund me....this took 60 days (Jan. 2009).They were given 45 days to pay me, so I had to wait until March, 2009.

No check. The mediator continued working on my behalf. I waited until May, 2009, and asked her if there was anything else I could do. She told me I could go for arbitration.

That whatever decision the arbitrator decides is legally binding, so I went for it....it took 3 months before I even got a date (August).My hearing date was Sept. 2009 at which time BH agreed to pay me in full minus the money that the bank took back.I agreed with the amount....they were given 30 days to refund......Praise the Lord....I received my check October, 2009. If you have the patience and all of your paperwork you can get some justice.