Blue Hippo owes me a $300.00 rebate and won't pay up!!!!It was one of my incentives, if I completed my agreement as stated in contract.

I kept to my part of the bargin, but hey did not! Now I keep trying to get in touch with them, but no responce. It seams like they dropped off the face of the earth!!!!! Is ther a way I can sue them for false advertising???

I think it's very unprofessional to offer/promise items and then don't follow through. It's very very bad business!!

If I had of known "this" is what I would have to go through to get my items offered to me, I would have NEVER got involved in this corrupt, deceitful and unlawful company.I hope other consumers are made aware this company so they don't/won't fall into the same category as I did!!!!

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

I paid $150.00 Dollars for a Computer, I never got my computer or my money back any sugestions

i paid blue hippo $1.400.00 from april 2009 till they stop taking my payments through the courts an shut them down obviously i contacted the numbers prescribed an e-mailed all they could tell me they do not know if an when i will get my money back. any more suggestions!!!

Go to your STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, write them a letter, print out all these complaints and include them in your letter. These people are STEALING your money and everyone elses, and unless you do something they will continue to pay for their mansion in california with your money!

YOU WILL NOT SEE A COMPUTER, NOR WILL YOU EVER, IT WAS A SCAM! Get on your computer and find out the address of your states attorney general, send them a letter explaining what happened. Print out these complaints and everyone you can find online with a complaint, send them a *** telephone book full of complaints, and demand they do something.

Your state Atty general is supposed to help with these consumer issues, so everyone from whatever state you live in reads this, i want you to also do the same, print out a buttload of these complaints, google their name cause there are far more complaints than just on here.

Print them, mail them , and refuse to give up. Follow up by calling them after a week of atty general receiving them. BE PERSISTANT!

If you can run an ad in the paper or on craigslist, get people together and file a class action suit immediately.

Put these losers in jail, and stop letting them live high on the hog on your hard earned dollar!

ITHINK ITS TOO LATE FOR ALL THIS

WARNINGS WE ARE ALL SCRWED TO THE TOP HOPE WE CAN GET OUR MONY BACK, DONT CARE ABAUT NO ITEMS AT ALL. :( :( 64