This company has ripped my off as well.They never sent me the flat screen TV or the printer as promised.

The computer I received is not in the least comparable to the amount of $2300 I paid. I have tried to contact them several times, and they have also put me on hold for long periods of time. And when I did speak with them, they lied and said they were going to send it and never did.

We need to sue this company, because I still hear their commercials trying to suck in other victims.

This is false advertisement at the least.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #738679

Is there a class action suit in nyc against bluehippo? I also lost my money after making all those monthly payments and no computer.

Like many others I have a loss as well.With promises of delivery to no avail.

I requested refund was refused. I would like to know if there's a class action lawsuit against this company and if not do I need to start this process? Actually they have filed bankruptcy Contact US Bankruptcy Court District of Delaware.

I'm filing claim today.scottieeking@yahoo.com

Truckee, California, United States #124574

i was taken for over 1000.00 dollars by blue hippo and never received any merchandise and when i tried calling them the line was busy and couldn't get through. i even told them to stop payments but it didn't happen so i went to my bank and they stopped the payments but no money recovered and no merchandise

like wise with all of you, I have been paying for over 6 mon and paid over $1200 and still haven't gotten the computer, printer and flat screen. As soon as there is a lawsuit against blue hippo let me know ASAP

Plaine and simple,im in the hole for 1100.00 Is there a lawsuit against this company? someone please respond.

I want in on the suit!!!It took 6 mos.

for me to get my computer and we still haven't received our free stuff (printer & digital camera). But god forbid if they didn't get my money, they'd be calling every minute!!

I can't get through to any of their numbers.This company has been horrible

Plese send information on law suit I would like to get involved also

As the rest of you guys i was also scammed by bluehippo. I paid them $809.73 and got absolutely nothing in return. I gave them all off my information and now have to not only recover what was lost, but figure out a way to protect myself from future problems!

i also am a victim of blue hippo. they are still getting my money. i am forced to change my banking account

I live i upstate NY I also am Interested in getting my $900+ back these people are theives I cancelled the contract in beginning of this year only to have them continue to take my money untill I had to close my account and get a new one dispite phone calls,emails and letters they continued to operate even sending me a new contract with no ammount paid to date to redo the entire mess I have recieved NO product..no promised voucher for their store which by the way DOESNT exhist