I ordered my comp 4 months ago, I called to canc within 3 working days because after reading reviews I was not impressed. Well my feelings were correct. I was not told that it was like a lay a way that after a couple months it would be shipped. but thats not the issue.

The issue is I pd 99.00 when I ordered it, I was told I would be refunded. Well it has not been 4 months and I still have not gotten my refund. They will not reply to my emails, I have called numerous times all they tell me is that it is being processed and cannot give me an exact date but that it will be going through anytime. Asked to speak with supervisor, but was told the supervisors do not take calls. Well guess what I have the address and now I am going to write to the President of the company.

Do not do business with them, go through rent a ct or another comp but don't do business with them you will regret it.

Thanks

Sandy

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48204

At least you caught on early and only lost $100.A lot of idiots on here are losing $1000+.

Why?Because they're idiots.

Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Blue Hippo - Free is not free when fully paid Blue Hippo "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more