Argonia, Kansas

i tried to get a fresh start and blue hippo screwed me.after 6 weeks i called customer service and they keep giving me the run around, meantime they were calling me and telling me that my payment was late.

aint that a joke to pay for something they cant deliver. then they told me that i can have store credit. REALLY do they think that im going to buy somthing else and not have it delivered?

BLUE RHINO you got me on this but all I do now is BAD MOUTH your sorry thieving company.GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

November 25, 2009|By Eileen Ambrose | eileen.ambrose@baltsun.com

BlueHippo Funding, the Woodlawn electronic sales company recently accused of violating its settlement with the Federal Trade Commission, has filed for bankruptcy court protection.

The company said it was forced to file for protection under Chapter 11 on Monday after its payment processor's bank, First Region's Bank, unexpectedly froze funds belonging to BlueHippo.

"First Region's Bank explained in an e-mail that it was freezing BlueHippo's accounts solely as a result of a recent press release issued by the FTC - a press release that is replete with factual inaccuracies," BlueHippo said in a statement. The company said it believes the bank's actions were unlawful and left BlueHippo unable to pay its creditors. BlueHippo added that it has demanded that its funds be immediately restored.

I also experienced this. This Year