i contacted blue-hippo several time concerning my money and TV and all i get is that they want me to send money for shipping but the TV is less than the money taken from my checking account.i don't understand why if i'am no longer interested in product then why cant i have my money back with interest for twelve or more months.

in all electronic stores i know return your money if your not pleased with product or service,its not-American not to return any consumer money because of trickery and improper sells practices.at this time when our nation is mired in the worst recession in the history of this country is very unfair and most definitely obserbe.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

"Blue Hippo has now filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection" & "If you are a Blue Hippo customer and are owed a computer or other electronics, you should file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and file a claim with the bankruptcy court. Be sure when filling out a bankruptcy claim to refer to case # 09-14154."

I paid in full for a digital camera and I've waited for a year now to receive it in the mail.Still no camera.

I've contacted the Federal Trade Commission and still nothing. It's a shame how this company has been ALLOWED to rip us all off. Every time I called Blue Hippo they gave me the run around.

Always saying I should receive my product within 2 weeks.Now they took their website down and won't answer the phones...I am BEYOND PISSED!!!!!!!!!

i have sent a larg amount of money o blue hippo and they never sent my computer and i never heard from them again i would like a full refund

i have sent al rg amount of money o blue hippo and they never sent my computer and i never heard from them again i would like a full refund

#119270