i cintacted bluehippo several time concerning my money and tv and all i get is that they want me to send money for shipping but the tv is less than the money taken from my checking account.idont understand why if iam no longer interested in product then why cant i have my money bac with interest for twelve or more months.

in all electronic stores i know return your money if your not pleased with product or service,its un-american not to return any consumer money becaue of trickery and improper sells practices.at this time when our nation is mired in the worst recession in the history of this country is very unfair and most definitly obserb.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Blue Hippo - Free is not free when fully paid Blue Hippo "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Century Communities - Devastated! Century Communities "I am a "customer" in GA. I began at the end of 2015 looking for a new home to purchase. As anyone who has gone through this process knows, it..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more