Hey everyone..so here goes my venting, this is going to be short and not so sweet...

i was told when i called and started this that after 13 payments i would get my computer. i started this in feb. 2008 and did not get my computer until the end of march, 13 months. everytime i called it was always check your email, check your email.

this is nothing but *** and they are full of it too. i would not recommend this to anyone.

who knows when i will get my free gift, probably another 13 months.....bye bye

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

Your grammer is horrible. Your common sense is about the same...

I have been dealing with blue hippo sense 4/11/08.I stop my payments in 6/4/08 because they said that I defaulth on my agreement.

They told me that they done do refunds I had to order from there store so I did on 11/26/08 I order a LCD TV. Sent them a 63.00 dollar money order on 1/10/09 they cashed it on 1/14/09 and still no TV.

I call once a week and get the same oh run around .What can I do to help myself out of mass?????

Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Lousy MSI tablet MSI "I bought MSI tablet 7", android 4.0.3, my very first affordable android tablet in 2013. It was a bad choice. The system was slow, sluggish, unstable, reboot all the time..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more