They never sent me my items that were promised with the purchase of my laptop.I received my laptop one year and a seven months after making the purchase.

I kept calling and sending notes through the computer and the mail until I received it at home. I'm still kwaiting for the digital camera, mp3 player, and printer that was originally included in the package.

I still have freinds that were going to try the same deal but never have because I never came back to let them know I actually received everything and was satisfied with Blue Hippo.It was to good to be true.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Blue Hippo - Free is not free when fully paid Blue Hippo "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more