Not resolved
1 comment

They took my mentally handicapped mothers money. They told me she sounded perfectly fine on the phone and when I was able to get on website to listen to recording, she in no way sounded fine.

Then the only option w/ the money she'd paid them was store credit. Well we still haven't gotten the camera we chose instead either. And as we know the site is down and the phone number is not working.

How convenient, there has to be something we can do to get our money back. How is it these people can rip American people off with no consequences???

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

Go to your STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, write them a letter, print out all these complaints and include them in your letter. These people are STEALING your money and everyone elses, and unless you do something they will continue to pay for their mansion in california with your money!

YOU WILL NOT SEE A COMPUTER, NOR WILL YOU EVER, IT WAS A SCAM! Get on your computer and find out the address of your states attorney general, send them a letter explaining what happened. Print out these complaints and everyone you can find online with a complaint, send them a *** telephone book full of complaints, and demand they do something.

Your state Atty general is supposed to help with these consumer issues, so everyone from whatever state you live in reads this, i want you to also do the same, print out a buttload of these complaints, google their name cause there are far more complaints than just on here.

Print them, mail them , and refuse to give up. Follow up by calling them after a week of atty general receiving them. BE PERSISTANT!

If you can run an ad in the paper or on craigslist, get people together and file a class action suit immediately.

Put these losers in jail, and stop letting them live high on the hog on your hard earned dollar!

You May Also Like