Paid payments never received my computer they got $399.00 and I never received my computer.I talked to them over and over again they said if I would pay $89.00 I would get the computer sent to me.

They would not refund my money the computer was supposed to be sent after first payment cleared they just gave me the run around. I want my money back they are crooks. This happened several years ago.

I still should get my money back it not right to tell you you will get something and not do it that is poor business.I bought it under the last name of Angelia Smith my married name we are divorced now please help me get my refund.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #994146

I TO GOT *** BY BLUE HIPPO I ORDER MY FLAT SCREEN TV

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Asus - Do not chat! useless!!! call better Asus " I had a problem with motherboard. Couldn't find it on any websites and 2 computer repair shops said they cant help me after charging 50$(just to take it apart..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more