I have bought a lab top have paid for it its been 2 months and they haven sent me the lab top or the free gifts.wHY IS THIS COMPANY in business they should all be in Jail.

Is this a scam.

I wou;d like to know what actions I could take to get my money back.There has to be a way.I cant believe the better buisness bureu doesnt shut them down.I dont even want the lab top now, when they suckerd me into it they said they sent the lab top aftr 4-6 payments 25 payments later and 2 months no lab top nothing.

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

Mobile, Alabama, United States #731954

Blue hippo ripped me off. 900.00 to be excect.I called the couthouse and they told me hippo had gone bankrupt it was in delaware last i heard They said for me to keep calling But i lost contact Please help me get my money back111111 If you have a phone # please send it to me.THANK YOU Jeannette Wright 251-229-9135

Bob I just went to the bank to tri and get my money back and there going totri to get as much as they can but out out of the 2500.00 it only looks like imgeting 400.00 back the rest i have to go to the police for.

Beech Bottom, West Virginia, United States #54889

well ive been sucked also by blue hippo ive paid 1200.00 and still have not received my laptpo either.and they also debited my account an additional 70.00 dollars and im on dissability and it overdrew my acct 278.48 dollars and they have not refunded it niether.

they are a ripoff.we need someone who can help us with this matter can you help because im pissed off.