To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)
I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no avail. I did not even receive a confirmation email about the requests. I do not want you to charge my account for any amount and demand that you cancel my entire order. Your company has more complaints than positives and you have previously been referred to the MD BBB for your illegitimate practices. I am not comfortable that I already gave you all my personal information to create an account with you and I can't even login to it on your site. You deceive your customers for extra margins on products these people could really afford through somewhere else. The products you claim are free are probably covered by the payments people make anyways, so it's not really free. The one rep I did speak to was not helpful and only offered scripted sales pitches about the wonderful products you offer to answer my questions. I feel *** to even have contacted you before reading the reviews posted online.
PS-Dear BBB of MD, how can companies like this even exist?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Free Products
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. The product was coagulated and solid. I will not be buying Progresso products again. In hindsight I..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."