To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)
I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no avail. I did not even receive a confirmation email about the requests. I do not want you to charge my account for any amount and demand that you cancel my entire order. Your company has more complaints than positives and you have previously been referred to the MD BBB for your illegitimate practices. I am not comfortable that I already gave you all my personal information to create an account with you and I can't even login to it on your site. You deceive your customers for extra margins on products these people could really afford through somewhere else. The products you claim are free are probably covered by the payments people make anyways, so it's not really free. The one rep I did speak to was not helpful and only offered scripted sales pitches about the wonderful products you offer to answer my questions. I feel *** to even have contacted you before reading the reviews posted online.
PS-Dear BBB of MD, how can companies like this even exist?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Free Products
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."