Blue Hippo - Free is not free when fully paid

To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)

I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no avail. I did not even receive a confirmation email about the requests. I do not want you to charge my account for any amount and demand that you cancel my entire order. Your company has more complaints than positives and you have previously been referred to the MD BBB for your illegitimate practices. I am not comfortable that I already gave you all my personal information to create an account with you and I can't even login to it on your site. You deceive your customers for extra margins on products these people could really afford through somewhere else. The products you claim are free are probably covered by the payments people make anyways, so it's not really free. The one rep I did speak to was not helpful and only offered scripted sales pitches about the wonderful products you offer to answer my questions. I feel *** to even have contacted you before reading the reviews posted online.

PS-Dear BBB of MD, how can companies like this even exist?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.