To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)
I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no avail. I did not even receive a confirmation email about the requests. I do not want you to charge my account for any amount and demand that you cancel my entire order. Your company has more complaints than positives and you have previously been referred to the MD BBB for your illegitimate practices. I am not comfortable that I already gave you all my personal information to create an account with you and I can't even login to it on your site. You deceive your customers for extra margins on products these people could really afford through somewhere else. The products you claim are free are probably covered by the payments people make anyways, so it's not really free. The one rep I did speak to was not helpful and only offered scripted sales pitches about the wonderful products you offer to answer my questions. I feel *** to even have contacted you before reading the reviews posted online.
PS-Dear BBB of MD, how can companies like this even exist?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Free Products
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "I ordered Frieze carpet from Empire. The sales guy specifically mentioned that Empire takes care of their customers. "One lady didn't like her carpet so Empire replaced it..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."