I am a customer of blue hippo and

I have yet to recieve my television and printer from my order.Its been well over one year and I have not gotten anything but that broke *** cheap computer that was not even worth all the money that I paid for it.

The computer starting acting up a couple of months after I started using it. Everytime I call the company they tell me that its not them who are resposible but the people who do the delivery. Thats a bunch of ***.

I'm taking them to court.I want my money or the merchandise

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

I have had the same problem.I paid for my computer in full 1 1/2 yeras ago, never late, never missed a payment.

I did everything that I was told to do. It took them 1 year to send me my computer and I too did not receive my camera,my printer, or my mail in rebate.

If anyone knows what to do to get my products please let me know.Thanks....

Grand Ridge, Florida, United States #27909

YOUR AN *** TO GET CONNED INTO BUYING A $400 COMPUTER FOR OVER $2000. EVER THINK ABOUT BEST BUY OR CIRCUIT CITY. BY THE WAY HOW CAN YOU EVEN AFFORD INTERNET SERVICE IF YOU CANT AFFORD A $400 COMPUTER

STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more