I am a customer of blue hippo and

I have yet to recieve my television and printer from my order.Its been well over one year and I have not gotten anything but that broke *** cheap computer that was not even worth all the money that I paid for it.

The computer starting acting up a couple of months after I started using it. Everytime I call the company they tell me that its not them who are resposible but the people who do the delivery. Thats a bunch of ***.

I'm taking them to court.I want my money or the merchandise

Had an Experience with Blue Hippo?

Comments

I have had the same problem.I paid for my computer in full 1 1/2 yeras ago, never late, never missed a payment.

I did everything that I was told to do. It took them 1 year to send me my computer and I too did not receive my camera,my printer, or my mail in rebate.

If anyone knows what to do to get my products please let me know.Thanks....

Grand Ridge, Florida, United States #27909

YOUR AN *** TO GET CONNED INTO BUYING A $400 COMPUTER FOR OVER $2000. EVER THINK ABOUT BEST BUY OR CIRCUIT CITY. BY THE WAY HOW CAN YOU EVEN AFFORD INTERNET SERVICE IF YOU CANT AFFORD A $400 COMPUTER